Tuesday 4 February 2014

Kellogg's Mini Max


This is my first post of 2014 and I can only apologise for letting the cereal world down. During my travels through the land of Koalas, Kangaroos and Kiwis I had only good intentions of trying some new and exciting foreign cereals, but unfortunately a lack of access to technologies such as wifi and a computer was sparse, meaning I was unable to share my findings with you. However, from this week onwards I promise I will return to my weekly blog posts, and may even try out some new features to the blog...
This week I decided to ease myself back into the 'real' world by choosing a cereal that is viewed as being relatively healthy. The box informed me that Mini Max is high in fibre, high in vitamins and iron and is a wholegrain, I couldn't think of a better way to start a day full of lectures and work.
Mini Max is basically a glorified version of Mini Shredded Wheats with a frosted coating, meaning you don't have to feel bad about adding copious spoonfuls of sugar. The cereal does go quite soggy, but it's not unbearable. In fact, this is somewhat of a welcome relief as it could be a bit dry without this added milk absorption. And at the end of your breakfast, you are left with a bowl of normal tasting milk, something I know many people prefer as opposed to the sweet tasting milk left behind by some other cereals.
Here are my ratings for Kellogg's Mini Max:

Crunch Factor: 2.5/5

Flavour: 3.5/5


Aesthetics: 3/5


Filling: 3.5/5


Overall Rating: 3.5/5

1 comment:

  1. Koala to the max A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?