Wednesday 11 September 2013

Kellogg's Krave Chocolate Hazelnut


This week I headed back up North to the town of St Andrews and settled into my new little house, ready for the start of second year. Given that last year I was in a catered hall, I am so excited that this year I have free reign to pick any cereal I desire (provided that Tescos, Morrisons or Sainsbury's sell it). Naturally, I got a little over zealous in my choice this week and headed straight for Krave, a cereal that I have only ever eaten on very few occasions in my life. 
The appearance of the cereal itself reminds me a little of dog treats, especially considering the sunshine yellow colour and the square pillow shape. But one cannot dispute the flavour of Krave. The outside shells stay relatively crispy, even when they have been sat in the milk for 10 minutes, and once you bite into them, there is a delightful contrast of the crispy shells against the soft chocolatey centre. For me, Krave a more of a treat cereal - I feel they are a little rich to have every morning, but once in a while they are just what you need. And, to top it all off, the milk doesn't turn a funny flavour. 
Here are my ratings for Chocolate Hazelnut Krave:

Crunch Factor: 4/5

Flavour: 4.5/5

Aesthetics: 3/5

Filling: 3.5/5

Overall Rating: 3.7/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?