Tuesday 15 October 2013

Cheerios


Yet another cloudy day in the kingdom of Fife, but that's not going to get me down as this morning, I have a bowl of Cheerios! Yes, that's right, I gave those little Os a go. Although I must admit that today isn't my first ever bowl of Cheerios as I have always been rather partial to a bowl of not one, not two, not three but 4 different whole grains lovingly mixed together. 
So have Cheerios brightened my morning? Definitely. The flavour is subtly sweet and they don't go soggy as soon as the milk hits the bowl; a fairly hardy cereal. Some may say that Cheerios are perhaps a little dull but I could not disagree with this more. From the flavour to the shape and even the colours used, Cheerios are simple, yet effective. A firm favourite that you can always turn to, knowing that you will never be disappointed - you know you're starting your day on a good note when it's a Cheerios morning. 
Here are my ratings for Cheerios:


Crunch Factor: 4/5

Flavour: 3.5/5


Aesthetics: 4/5


Filling: 3/5


Overall Rating: 3.6/5






No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?