Tuesday 1 October 2013

Kellogg's Coco Pops


This week the cobbled streets of St Andrews have seen an influx of celebrities hitting its bars and 'clubs', all thanks to the annual Dunhill Links Championship. Having received multiple Snapchats of blurred men from my friends claiming to be Hugh Grant or James Nesbitt, I, as per usual, seem to have missed all of this A-List mingling. And so, to console myself, I bought a box Kellogg's Coco Pops; a firm childhood classic.
These days, children are informed that "Coco Pops and milk make a bowl full of fun". But how can three inanimate objects; a bowl, some milk and a box of cereal make fun? Well, firstly, as soon as the milk touches the cereal you are hit by a charming crackling sound, and I must add that Coco Pops remain crispy for at least 10 minutes after initial contact with milk. Secondly, the chocolate flavour of the cereal is perfect, not too sweet nor rich that it becomes sickly. And thirdly, and this is my favourite part, you are left with chocolatey milk at the end - it's like having 2 breakfasts in one. So, in my opinion, all of these factors combined really do make for a "bowl full of fun" and leave you ready for any day ahead. 
Here are my ratings for Kellogg's Coco Pops:

Crunch Factor: 4/5

Flavour: 4.5/5

Aesthetics: 3.5/5

Filling: 3.5/5

Overall Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?